[games_access] GameTrak Fusion made more accessible - e-mail fromCEO Elliott Myers

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Jan 9 18:16:33 EST 2007

Does this wonderful person Elliott need to follow up with us so that they
know they're on the right track at least hopefully they will?  It's one
thing to say they're going to adjust sensitivity but they really know how to
fly that and willing to explore what we probably don't have a clue about
with prototyping something I really wish us as a group have more control
over helping people to do.  Someday I think our group should work on a game.

What exactly is the system called it never heard of it if you get a chance
and use of the spilling to see what it looks like or does?  Thanks so much
for sharing.  This really the only response I've ever seen that someone on a
console or videogame company not related to the subject or have personal
interest like we do would actually help.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com