[games_access] I need your help

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Jan 13 15:49:53 EST 2007

I agree with Tim that those point he suggested our definitely crucial to
target any presentation subject.

What I've learned for presentations works.

Know who your audience is.
Research and develop interesting topics.
Know your time limits.
Keep it interesting and stay confident.
I usually start with a great eye-catching topic of interest and conclude
with the same.

As for research on definitely whatever your interest is you should be able
to fight a lot to help with us especially in the forum already many great
discoveries and subject topics going on there.

Located at www.game-accessibility.com

I hope this helps let me know if you need some more help.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com