[games_access] Announcement

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 11 19:44:09 EDT 2007

The main extra trickiness is waiting for the IGDA's new web tech
stuff. The IGDA wants us under their URL (that doesn't mean we can't
have a domain name that redirects there) so once the tech team
unveils things maybe we can take the look and feel of GA.com for the
IGDA site and then use GA.com as our resource area. Take the best of
everything and put it together in one nice neat package. :)

One thing I do know is that the new IGDA stuff is supposed to include
a SUPER easy blogging package, which we can use for "news" -- whew.
You might notice that the SIG site (igda.org/accessibility) is now
directed right to our wiki until the new stuff is unveiled. EVERYONE
can edit this so add in website links, etc as needed. I like the wiki
as well as the forums and it'd be interesting to see how they could
work together. The wiki is a nice place for summary and seeing
quickly "where we are now" on whatever project whereas the forum is
better for discussion.

Michelle