[games_access] torque closed captions

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Jul 24 17:19:05 EDT 2007

Thanks. Got the one-switch FPS working thanks.

It's an ambitious attempt, and has got great potential. I'd personally like
to see some kind of branching options (e.g. attack / retreat) - maybe
something like a QTE (Quick Time Event) system.

Obviously the one-switch FPS needs a switch accessible menu for starting and
quitting the game. Text size is an issue too I would say.

Congratulations though - looking forward to the finished article.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk