[games_access] A simpler tack
barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Nov 6 07:29:01 EST 2007
Why don't we try this...?
1. Discuss a few game genres that can easily be made more accessible. I suggest racing games, golf games and pinball. All easy to comprehend.
2. Make a top 3 accessibilty features wish list for each type.
3. Draw up our own Accessibility logos for those features.
4. Contact specific developers. Not Sony - Not Microsoft - but actual game development PR and management.
5. Offer our support via the IGDA GASIG.
6. Keep a log of our progress.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the games_access