[games_access] FuturePlay 2007

Eitan Glinert glinert at MIT.EDU
Sun Nov 11 19:23:33 EST 2007

I agree, FuturePlay looks like it's going to be really exciting. Looking
forward to seeing everyone there!

I'm going to be on a panel on Friday morning at 10:45 called "Harder
Lessons" (along with John Hopson, Anthony Whitehead, Mia Consalvo, and John
Lester) which talks about the things that the IGDA games curriculum doesn't
currently cover. It won't have much to do with accessibility, but it should
be interesting, especially for those out there in academics who also make
games (i.e. all of us).

See you there,
Eitan