[games_access] Research questions about games helping veterans

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Sun Nov 18 07:20:27 EST 2007

The likely approach for DoD is an SBIR grant - those must involve
commercialization but such a path for one switch is easily done.  The
issue for DoD SBIRs is they are US based so we'd need a u.s. based
organization to submit for one (provided there is a call for one to
begin with which is another story).

In the UK such a similar grant would come from the MoD.

There will be many different types of schemes for grants/support/
commercialization of course.  The conference should explore things
like this.

- Ben