[games_access] GDC 2008 SIG proposal

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Oct 1 05:30:27 EDT 2007

Hello Eelke,

20 minutes is a bit tight I think, just to show the Cyberlink and
explain how it works and show the Jedi example; I think that will
take 10-15 minutes alone

Then we have the Half-life 2 one-button, to start the game, and show
examples and explain how to do it will take some time too, not sure
exactly but my guess is 10 minutes?

Also, AudiOdyssey and Wiimote - is Eitan with us? You mentioned an
idea to include him too

I am also planning (if I get permission) to talk about a contract
game we (pin) are making

and I think we have a lot other things to talk about; e.g how to
utilize mainstream hardware for accessibility

So I'd say _at least_ 45 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for
discussion with the audience, and a 5 minutes buffer for technical
issues which almost always arise

/thomas