[games_access] E for All planning

Eitan Glinert glinert at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 8 22:05:42 EDT 2007

The MIT side will not need TVs. We'll be bringing 2 (maybe 3?) laptops for
AudiOdyssey, and potentially 2 or 3 XO's (the one laptop per child
laptops). I'll be sure to bring a power strip. We'll also have a couple of
Wiimotes, and maybe speakers.

I have no idea how big the booth is, so I don't know what is feasible as
far as what we can show off. If it's small, I suppose we'll only use one
laptop.

Eitan