[games_access] E for All planning

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 8 23:57:13 EDT 2007

The booth is 10 x 10 so we'll be pretty squashed in there. I'll know
more tomorrow about the upper limit of what we can stuff in at any
one time.

So you potentially will be using 4 - 6 items that need to be plugged
in? I have to know the exact number of plugs (not counting the power
strip) believe it or not.

Then there are the Union Labor Contracts...something about if it
takes us more than 30 minutes to set up we have to step aside and let
the union take over and do the rest of the set up!?!

Michelle