[games_access] E For All Flyer Update

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 14 13:24:45 EDT 2007

What percentage would that be? It would seem weird to just have
X%...I think I'm misreading this though. :)

I don't think we're making up numbers -- we are choosing a certain
number to go with for this flier -- I'm sure that as hard as we
worked, we would not be able to do the job that the census has done.
I read last night that the UN has 650 million worldwide as a number
in their disability numbers.

So there's a lot of political choices we can make in what number we
use -- none are making up numbers...they are just using different
qualifiers to define disability.

Michelle