[games_access] Final Flier Info

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Oct 14 14:38:36 EDT 2007

Sorry to keep adding to the email clutter -- if anyone would like to
have their subscription options switched to digest mode, please let
me know off list (hinn at uiuc.edu) -- but this is crunch time and in
less than two days I'm leaving for E for All and will be in extreme
amount of pain (bad timing for E for All but that's life) so I hope
everyone will forgive me for sending 90 messages a day but I know
what I'm physically up against and the clock is ticking.

I need to get the flier to the printer no later than 11pm (NYC time)
tonight -- that's in under 10 hours. I'm going to take whatever we
have right now and edit it (if I can - hopefully Richard can help but
I have the feeling he's out of town at the moment). I'm going with
the US census percentage even though that number is problematic
because we need to have something there and at least we can say
"according to the US census" and not according to my neighbor or
whatever. We can always explain the problems with that if/when asked
by the press. This isn't a paper -- this is a flier and as long as we
can say where we got that number, there really isn't a problem. I
wish we had better world stats but we don't. So this will be
US-centric.

I'll be printing out a total of 3000 (6000 when the flier is cut in
half), which will add at least another $150 to our (my) already
growing expenses. This is the MINIMUM number that the E for All folks
have suggested.

So last call for suggestions -- we just don't have the time anymore.
We can create the perfect flier for GDC...for right now, it's just
too late.

Michelle