[games_access] Business track proposal for CC in games updated

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Sat Sep 29 22:16:00 EDT 2007

Thanks Barrie, I'm basing the number of games on a definition of
closed captioning that includes sound effects and music. The old
Sierra adventure games, as much as I love them, didn't caption sound
effects or music.

I agree the wording is awkward, I'll work on that.

Michelle, I'll browse through the session titles.

-Reid