[games_access] Game control question...

Michael Ellison devellison at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 04:59:38 EST 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 3:17 AM, Barrie Ellis <barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk> wrote:
> Re. JoyToKey - I agree - it's not ideal for a lot of gamers such as yourself
> who could be completely independent if only the interfaces were right.

Just in case I've accidentally misrepresented myself, I'm not
seriously disabled.  I've got minor RSI's in both hands that put me
out of commission for a few months over a decade ago, but nothing that
keeps me from doing what I do as long as I take breaks and am more
careful than I was back then.  I'm just an old hacker with chronic
insomnia that's taken an interest in accessibility :)

> I'd love it if someone could take JoyToKey and build upon it's menu
> accessibility. It has some great features of it's own like auto-fire - but
> if it could be integrated with easier configuration menus and the likes of
> 4Noah and even speed control software - that would be very sweet indeed. If
> it wasn't so reliant upon English - this would be a boon too.

And that's exactly the type of information I'm looking for, thanks!