[games_access] Gamasutra Game Audio Article (which is useful for game audio accessibility)

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Thu Jan 24 16:42:40 EST 2008

Richard,

You and Sander did a great job on that article.

Wish I'd read it before we did the audio for our Inspector Cyndi in Newport
series.
Would have separated the coding for the ambient sounds from the coding for
the background music.
As it is, we can't turn off one without turning off the other.
Not so good for our blind brethren.

In any event, we've incorporated your IEZA framework into our architectural
planning for the next Game Book.

Thanks for another tool in the old toolbox,

John Bannick
CTO 7-128 Software