[games_access] Introduction

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Wed Jul 23 17:26:32 EDT 2008

Kestrell,

Actually, the content editors are intended for schools and similar
institutions like Perkins.

When we presented early versions of our children's games there, they
wanted to be able to add their own content.

So we're planning on including the content editors as part of our site
licence.

What is cool is that one of the games we have finished: Here Comes the
Duck! can be played by 2-year olds who are blind. It's part of our new
Pizza Games series that I hope we'll be able to ship this summer.

In the meantime, all of the Inspector Cyndi in Newport games and many of
the puzzle and word games in our Game Book self-voice and work with JAWS.

Doing audio user interfaces is tricky, but a really interesting challenge.

John