[games_access] New one button game?

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Jan 28 12:56:38 EST 2009

Argh! "Press SPACE to retry".... Why do programmers insist on making players
reach out and press extra controls that are otherwise superfluous to
gameplay. So is this a Mouse, mouse click and keyboard game?

Anyway - how would this be for a solution:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pbpI5Tx_58E&feature=channel_page

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk