[games_access] New one button game?

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:21:51 EST 2009

Because as a general rule to all games, when the "continue/retry"
button is the same as the main "action" button, players risk
continuing by accident.

Their button presses during gameplay could be frantic and if they
suddenly lose, the "retry" screen appears while they are still trying
to play and then they accidentally continue when they might not want
to.

Regarding your youtube example, that's close to 99% exact match of
what I suggested. Glad to see it could work.

-Reid