[games_access] Project Natal: Microsoft's Alternative Controller

will wade willwade at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:13:57 EDT 2009

Its a interesting development.
I agree - as it stands its not that potentially useful to
children/adults with a lot of movement. What would be interesting if
the technology could be used to look at a particular reliable movement
of a person for a particular output - e.g. move a hand inwards at a
certain angle in relation to the body, or a head movement to the left,
and that produces a output just like a switch. Something like this is
currently being developed by the inference group at Cambridge so watch
this space..