[games_access] Project Natal: Microsoft's Alternative Controller

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Jun 2 15:39:12 EDT 2009

Natal doesn't need to suffer from the same problems as the Wii - i.e. Not
being able to adjust what the Wii remote is expecting as regards how fast
and how broad movements are is a real loss. Very rare support for
alternative controllers to be used.

I could well imagine that Natal car game being controlled by expressions
alone if needed. Maybe Microsoft will encourage developers to offer
alternative ways to play - perhaps leant and stored as part of the Avatar
system from the off to share between different games. It's early days -
anything is possible...

How do we best get this message to Microsoft though?

Barrie