[games_access] from Spain

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:14:20 EDT 2009

Hello Sandra,

Thanks for the information.
I have already read all documents that I have found. And play "game over"
game.
The only thing that I don't know is IGDA GA-SIG DVD.

My document in Spanish is based in all this documents.
But I want to know is someone is working in something more about that, for
example creating standards icons to show the accessibility of the game to
the buyers.