[games_access] cognitive, click and point games

Javier Mairena javier.mairena at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 02:06:15 EDT 2009

I know one classic graphic adventure than can be played with mouse like a
click and point game but also can be played with keyboard for a blind.

Was developed in Spain some years ago.
You have to pay for that, if you found some old copy...
But you can try a demo here:
ftp://ftp.once.es/pub/utt/tiflosoftware/Juegos_Cuentos/aventuras/TA_demo_Esp.exe

I have one original copy but I do not pass the entire game.
Blind people that have played all the game told me that the begin is really
good, but after it go worse.