[games_access] Question eSport and cheating

Sandra Uhling sandra_uhling at web.de
Tue Sep 1 16:30:45 EDT 2009

Hi Matthias,

thank you very much. It is the answer :-)

I was very confused by an article I read long ago.
Sometimes Accessibility Topics are very very confusing :-)
It is great to have other people to ask.

So the only question is the same as for mainstreams: Game Accessiblity features :-)
And the allowance of the right "Customer setting" for everyone.

Best regards,
Sandra