[games_access] List Bounces from Michelle Hinn

hinn at illinois.edu hinn at illinois.edu
Tue Sep 1 21:08:26 EDT 2009

Hi all,

My apartment entered the middle of a severe electrical storm and I have no internet and have been working from home due to medical reasons for months now. I just ran up to a local coffee shop to get wifi access to clear things out but if you are emailing me and not hearing back from me and/or getting bounces from me when posting to this list, that is why. Hopefully at least the internet will be working by the end of Thursday...not much hope for my health working by then!!

Cheer all!
Michelle
Chair, Game Accessibility SIG
these are mediocre times and people are