[games_access] Advice for a Hidden Object Game?

Nissa Ludwig nissa.ludwig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:26:45 EDT 2011

Charlie,

You might offer feedback for finding the object, like a "success" sound or
signal of some kind.  You might also consider flashing the word for a
successful find. If you wanted to go nuts on the 'helping to teach reading'
side you might think about both flashing the name and, perhaps, having your
characters say the word as it appears on screen. Perhaps a screen flash as a
signal would also work. If you are not working with disabled children, you
might think about that alone. If they are, it might be a good addition to
any sort of sound indication.

I love this idea and wish you the best!

Hopefully helpfully,

Nissa
On Apr 21, 2011 5:34 PM, "Charlie Jackson" <charlie at cataclysmicgames.com>
wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am making a Hidden Object type game for kids for an
> experimentalgameplay.com challenge (the theme is Clones, and the idea is
> make a game in a one-week period based on the theme, they do it monthly).
My