[games_access] Advice for a Hidden Object Game?

Charlie Jackson charlie at cataclysmicgames.com
Thu Apr 21 21:37:05 EDT 2011

Thanks Nissa!! Definitely love the idea of some positive feedback,
especially where kids are involved. A written and vocal notice of what was
found sounds great :)

Charlie Jackson

Keep up to date with everything going on, "Like" The Critterverse on
Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Critterverse/151620901536271

Or just get the major updates, subscribe to the newsletter here and check
out The Critterverse all at the same time: http://www.thecritterverse.com