[games_access] Demo Stations for Training Event

Michelle Hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 12 17:57:41 EST 2011

Hey Brannon!

Thank you so much for this -- I'm sure that many people on the list will appreciate this, even if they aren't running an event. They are also things that can be demonstrated at talks and for those of us who do a lot of work giving lectures to game design students. The more we know about what is accessible, the better our recommendations can be when people ask us for them!!

Good luck with all the changes going on at work -- sounds like you have more than a full plate!

Michelle