[games_access] Audio games

Michelle Hinn michellehinn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:36:38 EDT 2013

Sander also may have written this some time ago and English is not his
native language, which doesn't explain the issue with anything I've ever
written ;)...but may have influenced a more narrow definition. Certainly
there are more options for non-visual communication available to the market
as viable potential alternatives to visuals now. This may simply be a
matter of Sander just not having realized that the definition was still on
the web in that format -- he may or may not wish to expand on it now. I'll
let him answer that though. :)

Michelle