[Techtoolslist] Fluke 006 async tape data on ftp site + help getting self-test to pass

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Jun 19 13:49:35 EDT 2018

I have a sealed original tape.  However in ten 9010s I've owned I've never
had a working tape drive.   I'm not sure who uploaded that fluke-async.txt
script but (I'm on vacation right now and it's too hard to navigate the ftp
site via tablet) my recollection is there are multiple other copies of the
main control script on the ftp site (.s files, I know there is also a full
tape uploaded by John the one with corrupt binaries) and they are the
same.  My opinion has always been the the preliminary operators manual
documentation is wrong though I'll admit the fact that the delay option
(program 10) is mentioned in the training PDF is odd.