[Techtoolslist] Fluke 006 async tape data on ftp site + help getting self-test to pass

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Tue Jun 19 15:09:03 EDT 2018

I'm pretty sure the async tape info came from me.   Maybe John also has
a copy?   Mine displays Rev 1.0.   I'm just wondering if there is a
later version.
When you get back from Vacation - let's see what you're tape says on
it.  Maybe it's different.

DPY-COPYRIGHT <C> 1985 FLUKE REV 1.0

ASYNC.SIG.OPT.
9000A-006-99100