[Techtoolslist] 9010A to 9100A Program Translator

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Aug 17 14:32:50 EDT 2018

Hi Ian,

The active ftp site is ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment , it
is up for me. It is messy, and I hope whoever volunteered to tidy up the
Fluke section will get in touch with me again.

Hmm, a TLC.EXE file is tucked away here:

ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/Fluke/9100%20Series/9100_TLC_Program_For_IBM_PC/

Thanks for that info, I will hunt my piles of discs, and old backups to
see what appears. I also have a number of hard drives from my 6 x 9100As
that I have never attempted to archive, so I think that is a project for
the near future, who knows what is on them cause I don't!

What I was hoping was one of the other documents would go into detail on
the modifications made to the motherboard that upgraded it to 1.44
floppies - you have to have version 5.0 of the ROM installed too.

John :-#)#