[Techtoolslist] Fluke FIDE 4.1.9 Run-time error'68'

Bob Economaki cyberbarter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 14:02:59 EDT 2019

Hi John

When do you get the error?

What are the physical connections and devices (all components) between
the 9010A and your computer?
Are you using the Fluke factory RS232 serial H/W in the 9010A or an
alternative Serial interface?
Are you connecting the serial interface in the 9010A to your computer
via a USB-to-serial adapter?

What version of Windows are you running?

BobE