[Techtoolslist] part sourcing help - edge connectors, hook leads

Joe Magiera joemagiera at ameritech.net
Mon Mar 23 15:17:43 EDT 2020

Well that was indeed dumb of me to not post a picture.  Sorry.

For the hook leads, I'm looking for a cheaper version of these (yes, these
are cheaper than the $9.95 I mentioned, but they are out there for $9.95
too)
https://www.alliedelec.com/product/pomona-electronics/3781-8-2/70198326/?gcl
id=EAIaIQobChMI19XT4J6x6AIVA5-fCh3RLwsgEAQYASABEgIhFfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

When I'm looking for 20-30 of them, I'd like to keep the unit price much
lower.  Got to be much less than $1 in raw material there, and building them
up should be that much labor.

As to the edge connectors, I'm looking for various sizes of the blue version
in this picture:
http://www.missilecommand.org/misc/edge_connector.JPG

If you look closely, on the pin side, the pins have a small hole in them
that you can clip on the hook leads I want to find.  As opposed to the green
version which is just pins sticking out.  Also the blue version only has one
row of pins, no idea why, but obviously looking for a double row of pins.

Joe