[Techtoolslist] FS: EPROM emulator pcbs (blank)

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 11:03:40 EST 2021

This is a really nice kit, lots of active development, they got the load
times improved now and a nice Python GUI.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Member of MakerFX - a 501c3 organization

Former Board Member - West Central Florida Group - a 501c3 Organization.